2020; It Was A Busy Year But Not As Expected!
Well, we can all say that 2020 was not what we all expected.
Travel was non-existqnt and face-to-face business dried up, but here at VC Services we were still very busy
1. We assissted again at the Scottish Whisky Awards and attended the online prize giving ceremony.
2. We had a 3 out of 4 pass rate for the operators from The Border's Distillery in their GCD in Distilling.
3. We launched our first 2 expressions with The Whisky Ministry in Singapore.
4. We taught a coupe of EWA Diplomas, but did not travel as we had planned.
5. We got the UK grain industry successfully through another harvest with the UKGTN.
6. We had some great times with The Really Good Whisky Company.
These are just a few of the highlights from 2020.
We also have exciting plans for 2021; more on that soon.
2020; It Is Going To Be A Busy Year
The start of 2020 was a break from business for Vic; he was in India for 2 weeks on a trip to the orphan and widow feeding station he helped to build and now assists in running. But after a few weeks rest he is ready for the task of running the business for the year ahead.
And 2020 is going to be a busy year, with many exciting projects in the pipeline.
1. Working once again as technical advisor to the Scottish Whisky Awards
2. Coaching the operators from The Border's Distillery through their GCD in Distilling
3. Developing an education and tasting experience for customers in Singapore
4. Continuing to teach the EWA Diploma all over the world
These are just a few of the exciting projects for 2020.
We also have very, very exciting news in the pipeline that we hope you will find out about in the near future.
Scottish Whisky Awards - 29th May 2019
Had a wonderful time working with Kirsten and the rest of the KD Media team at the first ever Scottish Whisky Awards judging session